View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 07:01 PM

Mein Auto: 2009 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by zbjones33 View Post
OK gang, I punted on the last 650 prospect based on the advice from Jace_91. Thanks for the input.

What say you (anyone) on the following 08 650i coupe.

Details:
08 Coupe, black exterior/beige interior
sports package, cold weather package, premium sound package
dark birchwood trim
new tires
CPO, manufacturer's warranty through July 2012
CPO warranty through 2014 or 100K miles
1 owner, 35K miles
Asking price is $41,500

any help would be greatly appreciated.
zb, a few months ago I got a 650i convertible for my daughter while she is in Afghanistan. In fact, she just got back to the states today, and I'll pick her up in this beauty she hasn't even seen yet ... except in pictures.

It is also an 08, black/black with the dark trim; it is loaded, has everything possible. The leather is yummy. The tires, tho, are not new, but have less mileage than your car, so you're lucky in that respect. When test driving it, there was a problem with the battery, so I made them put in a new one, and got a trickle battery charger for it. It is so high tech, you might want to consider a trickle battery charger for your car, especially if you are in a cold zone.

I must warn you, tho. You get the initial warranty, but not to 100K miles unless you paid for it. Check it out carefully. In addition to the extended warranty (to 100K), there is a tire warranty, and I think another one. We'll go to the dealer when my daughter returns, and they'll go over everything with her.

I LOVE the 650i so much I'm joking about selling my house, buying a 650, and moving into it! The 650 truly is the Ultimate Driving Machine.

Good luck!