View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 12:22 PM
Eye of the Wolf

Mein Auto: M3 ZCP, X3 35i M Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by car-fan View Post
I like that the GT has masculine features. Like the GT's "very distant" relative the Phantom it has Real Presence. I wouldn't consider the Phantom a pretty car, but you darn sure will not confuse it with anything else.

Looks aside when you find a more Luxurious, Functional, Performance oriented 5 door sedan (THAT IS NOT A CROSSOVER) let me know. I sat in the back of an Aston Martin Rapide (4 door hatch) and damn near needed the jaws of life to get out With the GT you can have the same room, and 98.9% of the options of the Flagship BMW, with more utility - whats not to like. I really don't see how BMW could have made the GT as sleek as say an Audi A7 without compromising a great deal of the utility ergo passenger room. Remember this fact if nothing else; the only car in BMW's core lineup with more rear legroom is the LWB F02 7 Series. Also consider the fact that option for option your not getting a decontented 7 Series either.

So the naysayers, haters, however you want to categorize them..can scoff all they like. Just rest assured that you and YOUR passengers will be comfortable and relaxed during the ride, as well as when you arrive at your destination.
+ 1

You speak the truth.

Let others be dominated by the instinct of the herd, GT drivers are pack leaders by nature.

Last edited by Capobranco; 05-17-2011 at 03:04 PM.