View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 07:39 PM
0-60 in 4 secs or less!

Mein Auto: '13 X5M, 650xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevej2001 View Post
Just got back from a Danube Cruise from Budapest to Nuremburg Via Vienna. Lots of F07's all over, and even more in Prague. I hardly ever see them here in California.

In the parts of Europe I've visited last fall - also took a cruise on the Rhine from Amsterdam to Basel and saw lots of F07s there too. Hardly any 5 series Tourings, either E61 or F11. It looks like the Europeans' love affair with station wagons is dying out just like us in the good ol' US of A.
Similiar observations here, I saw quite a few (half a dozen in a week) F07's in the Munich area, but I have yet to see one other than on a dealer's lot or at an autoshow in the States. I would also say the F07's outnumbered the F01's in the Munich area. On the wagon side of things, I noticed the BMW 5 Series and MB E Class wagons weren't as popular as the plentiful Audi A6 Advants. Audi A4 Advants looked to outnumber their German siblings too. Audi seems to be the leader of the German wagon market, well at least by my informal observations.

2013 X5M ........ 2013 650xi ...... 2011 550xi (ret) 2011 335d (ret)