View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 08:23 PM

Mein Auto: 2011 BMW Z4 35is
Question Just got a 2011 z4 35is and........

So, I got a brand new z4 35is this past Friday and I feel like I got a pretty solid deal:

The car was on the lot for months (intel gathered) and I got the dealer to drop about $7700 off the MSRP. I debated on going ED but after the math, I figured that on a 24 month lease with 10k miles, it's probably not worth my time to go through all of the trouble.

$71402 dropped to $63700 US MSRP

Black sapphire metallic
Beige Kansas Leather
Premium Package
Premium Sound
19" wheels
Comfort Access
Through Loading System
Heated Seats
Smartphone Integration
Navigation

$6000 down ($3550 MSDs)

**The good ol' commonwealth of Virginia with all taxes paid upfront screwed me out of $1900. I believe I would be closer to the lower $400's if I lived in a normal state. Tax laws need to be changed for 24 month leases in states like Virginia. No reason we should pay for all taxes up front when we will only have the car for 2 years!!!!**

$499/month

I'll save my ED for the NEXT "Lease Deal of The Year in 2013".

My questions:

1. Any thoughts on the deal?

2. I'm reading left and right about the cracking 19" wheels. I'm starting to freak out a bit..... I declined the BMW wheel and tire option. What now???

3. The smartphone integration--my z4 has a production date of 5/10 which means it doesn't have the "comm box". Retro fit? If not, why should I get the $100+ add on? To simply charge my phone?? Am I missing a feature? Can't I just plug in my iphone/ipod into the usb and get the same features?

4. Angel eyes--I thought I read somewhere that there was a setting where you could adjust the brightness of the daytime settings, but can't seem to find them anywhere on the car's computer. Any answers here?

I appreciate all of the knowledge base here at Bimmerfest and have learned SO MUCH in such a short period of time.

Cheers, boys and girls!
Ads by Google