View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 07:53 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: '11 335d
Dropped the car off the dealer this morning for the belt and the soot on my bumper again. MPG's also seem to be down, but I am guessing it's that crappy Shell diesel I just filled up with.

On a side note, the VOB loaner program BLOWS! First, they tell me they do not have any BMW loaners, that I have to get a rental from Enterprise which is located in the same in buildnig (I understand, not a problem, right?) Well, I check in at Enterprise and there are approx 20 people in front of me waiting after they checked in. I had to wait for an hour and twenty mintues before they got me in a car. Mean while, as I am waiting, I see a guy pull up in a pre LCI e90 M3, check in with his SA and they place him in car right away and it's a BMW LOANER! I get a little annoyed at that, understandably, I mean hey I thought they were out of cars?! Next there is a guy that checked in with his SA (same SA as mine) and Enterprise a couple of people behind me,,, he waits a little while then goes to complain to the SA who comes and takes his ticket from Enterprise and proceeds to put him in a BMW LOANER! HEY WAIT A F%$KING MINUTE! The same SA told me not 40 min earlier he had no loaners!

I never experienced this kind of garbage at Lexus and what's up with all of the "sorry we don't have any loaners, but will put you in a chevy impala from Enterprise" then give away two loaners right in front you?! Do BMW dealers set aside loaners for M drivers or people who bitch? I can tell you I will not be as polite next time I go in for service!