View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 08:31 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: '11 335d
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipe656 View Post
Did you have to pay the Enterprise bill? Mercedes dealership I sometimes use does not have loaners but they have rent cars and the only piece you have to pay is the taxes. As I understand it with BMW it is entirely up to the dealership on if they will provide loaners at all, guess it is the same way for Mercedes.
No I did not have to pay. I bought my car at this dealer and part of the deal is they provide their customers with a loaner (not necessarily a BMW if stock runs out).

When their BMW loaners are not available I don't mind getting a rental, my issue was the wait to just get in a car, THEN they gave a guy that checked in after me a BMW loaner only because he complained about waiting to long for Enterprise and this was after my SA told me there were no BMW loaners! Everyone standing in the Enterprise office that had been waiting (some longer than me) watched as my SA and the customer came in and grabbed his paperwork from Enterprise, walked outside and put him in a BMW loaner, while the rest of stood there waiting like a bunch of smucks. As if this customer's time was more important then everyone elses.