View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 11:01 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2007 BMW 650 vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by petros2r View Post
I will try removing a middle resonator and go with an xpipe, leaving front 2 resonators and mufflers in place. Muffler shop guy said he can put it back to stock if I didn't like it. According to Jasmal (seems to be some kin of guru here, kinda like Yorgi, but hasn't post in along time), removing a middle resonator and putting an xpipe, wil not only improve an exhaust tone (a little), but will open up breathing of the engine. Leaving mufflers will take care of back pressure. I'll post when I do this mod. Xpipe should arrive today.
Please post before and after, with and without load. I'm considering the smallest increase in additional volume/tone, and this might be the mod. thanks.

'07 650i vert, beige/jet black, sports & cold weather pkgs, comfort access, logic 7, sat radio, Miro M6 wheels (with Michelin super sports), M6 spare tire, tint, windscreen, triple resonator delete, m-tec v3 AE's bulbs, corner bulb delete and m-tec fogs
'11 Acura MDX Advance with Entertainment pkg for wife - no mod's '04 Acura TSX (daughter) and '12 VW GTI - Autobahn (son)