View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 01:18 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 M3 Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by boothguy View Post
Thanks to everyone for the kind words. My goal was really to take you all along on this trip, and if I at least gave those here who are considering an ED Adventure of their own a glimpse of what a driving trip in Europe can be like; and gave the veterans here a nostalgic smile because I made them recall some pleasurable aspect of their own trip, then I did what I set out to do.

This was definitely a more wine-centric trip than my previous ones have been, but that's the beauty of traveling in this wonderful psrt of the world: you can build your itinerary around whatever interests you because there's so much for every interest.
Thanks as always for the write-up. I'm getting both the nostalgia for my first ED (and remembering your ordeal from 3 years ago, actually ) and a glimpse of the next one as we're going to Italy this time around. On that topic, any restaurant recommendations for Lake Como? We're staying in Bellagio but I don't think a nice drive with the top down to go somewhere else is out the question.

M3 Convertible Jet Black/Bamboo Beige/DCT/ZPP2/ZCV/Enhanced Premium Sound: ED 7/8/11

Next (probably):
M235i Estoril Blue/Terra

Past:
2006 VW GLI Pkg. 2 DSG
335i Coupe Jet Black/Jade Gray/ZPP/ZSP/iDrive/iPod: ED 7/23/08

ED Trip Blog: http://www.lottohedgefund.com