View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 01:24 PM

Mein Auto: 2012 X1 xDrive28i
I picked up my (Canadian) 2012 X1 xDrive28i on May 28. It was one of the first to hit Saskatchewan. Black inside and out with the red-brown all leather seats. All options except sport package and XM radio. I love the car! It handles great. I had been looking at Infiniti EX/FX, but like this a lot better. All of the features are actually useful and seem to work very well. The voice control in this vehicle is actually useful, and quite amazing. It's a complete waste in any other vehicle I've driven. However, I'm a bit baffled over the whole BMW Apps / snap-in adapter saga. Mine was supposed to have BMW Apps, but apparently does not. My dealer said it did, then changed their story to say that none of the X1's in Canada will have it. Meanwhile, several of you are reporting on here that you do have it. DOH! I can use my iPhone 4 via bluetooth or the front console USB port with no problems, and have full phone and music access. I have a weird bracket type thing in my armrest that looks like something would snap into it, but there are no wires or connections in there. Just the USB port in the front console and the one in the glove box. Anybody know if this (BMW Apps, snap-in adapter, etc.) can all be added after market??