View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 02:24 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: X5 50i, M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregb10 View Post
We are all entitled to opinions.

I respect yours.

I never mentioned the percentage difference in handling. Even if its one percent, thats not the point. Im talking about the differences in feel that are transferred to the driver.

One More Thing, are you 100% certain that the 300 extra pounds has a significant impact on the safety of yoru loved ones?

i guess you didn't read the article:

"And all things being equal, a heavier car is safer than a light one" not to mention the myriad other inputs that make this car safer like more airbags, better brakes, etc.

you said more nimble.. and that you feel as though the e60 handles better. it's right there in your statement

i respect your opinion as well, and in fact i agree with you. i am coming out of an e60 msport 535i. i loved it for it's nimbleness. but the past is in the past. the f10 is obviously a bigger heavier and less connected car.

a test drive would have told you that though.

and quack, you should read the article too

2013 E70 X5 50i, Saphirschwarz, Dark Burl Walnut Trim, Multi-contour Seats, Sports Activity Package, Premium Sound, Running Boards

2012 E92 M3, Jerezschwarz, Dinan Lower Control Arm Monoball Kit, Dinan Racing Rear Toe Link, Dinan Front Carbon Fiber Strut Tower Braces, Dinan Stage 1 Suspension, Dinan 3:62 LSD, Dinan Underdrive Pulley Kit, Dinan High Flow Carbon Intake, BPM stage 1 and DCT tunes, Passport 9500ci, LI Dual