07-01-2011, 06:13 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Orange County, SoCal
Join Date: Sep 2007
Mein Auto: BMW '08 535i
Battery Tender plus from Deltran. $46.65 from Amazon. It is the same one you would get from BMW for more money. I have been using one for 3 + years on my Bimmer.
Originally Posted by All-Or-Nothing
Anyone recommend a certain brand, or can I just choose based on the chargers capabilities. Would like to get one today from the store which is why I wanted to know what requirements to look for. If a specific brand is the best to get then i can settle by ordering on line and waiting a few days.
* Solid state two color LED indicates stage of charger; a quick connect harness for use in hard to reach areas
* Perfect for all lead-acid, flooded or sealed maintenance free batteries (AGM and gel cell)
* Complete 4-step charging program (initialization, bulk charge, absorption mode and float mode) that maintains batteries at full charge without overcharging via its 4-step charging system
* Automatically switches to float/maintenance mode voltage after fully charging the battery
* Temperature compensated to ensure optimum charge voltage according to ambient temperature, and spark proof and reverse polarity protected; 10-year limited warranty
Deep Sea Blue
6 Sp Manual
BMW CCA #392316