View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 06:38 PM
Omnia in modum

Mein Auto: Certified Garage Princess
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingman335 View Post
Yes, I did install my split armrest and stainless steel pedals. I must tell you that installing the armrest builds character, fortitude and ahem, for lack of a better term, kahunas. It was very difficult to take off those pins, and it was testing my patience! But I was able to get it done in the end.

FIXED

The armrest and pedals look great.

You met him, so you know how big of a guy SO is. After hanging out here, you know how, um.... picky and what worry wart I am. Now, imagine the two of us doing my split armrest.

Me: "Honey, don't sit there you'll scratch it."
Him: "But sweetie, I have to sit here or I can't get enough leverage."
Me: Well, okay, but watch out where you point that screwdriver so you don't gouge the plastic."
Him: "Yes, I know, but if I don't push here the pin won't release."
Me (with hands over eyes but peeking): Okay, if you must, but please don't force it!"

Now you know why I have nominated him for sainthood.

[edit] ps: If you're going to do the reflector delete, do it now when you have 95F ambient temperatures on your side. We did mine in February and it was also a hair raising experience.

Euro Modded|Split Armrest|Rear Foglight Mod|BMW Performance Exhaust|CDV Delete|Shark Fin Antenna Delete|Front Reflector Delete|LUX H8 Angel Eyes|328i|3 Pedals|Das Fahren im Freien| BMWCCA#445793

Last edited by Nordic_Kat; 07-18-2011 at 06:42 PM.