View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 09:22 AM

Mein Auto: x
Quote:
Originally Posted by beewang View Post
YES I DO!

But your original statement appears to be refrence to the user interface

Since "Pawn Stars" and "american picker" to list a few are TV Show on demand... it would appear on the surface that you 1) Didn't know that because you didn't use NFLX and 2) Just want to "flip channels" Thus prompeted my statement.
No I don't have NFLX (yet) since I've been debating whether to go with Dish, Netflix + Hulu Plus or something else, and I've been doing a whole lot of research but for now I'm leaning towards Dish.

I eat at McDonald's, I get my prescriptions from CVS and Walgreens; I fly any airlines I find the cheapest for a given trip; I book from expedia/travelocity/priceline; I search online using Google. Does it mean I am knowledgeable enough to buy those stocks? Far from it. I wouldn't blindly invest in a company simply because I buy its products or use its services, and I can also invest in companies that I don't buy their products nor their services. I don't smoke, but I invest in PM; I don't search Baidu but I still buy the call options; I don't use Verizon but I own its stock.

Last edited by Griffoun; 07-20-2011 at 09:25 AM.