View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 07:38 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2008/2011 750Li
This happened to me about a year ago. A fu..king Honda Accord parked and door dinged my passenger side. I was inside the car at the time, LOL. Calmly I stepped outside, signaled the god damn driver (young 20ish guy) outside of his car. Still politely I pointed him to the ding that he caused. I told him to walk with me to my trunk. I clicked my key fob to open my trunk and quickly pulled out my shotgun. Cocked it and pointed to his balls...."If I see you disrespect any cars like this again, you're a fu...cking dead man! Now go get your fu..cking insurance paper!". I took pictures of his license and insurance proof. Told him twice that I knew where he lives. I think the guy pissed in his pant. This whole thing happened at a Kroger store. There were several people witnessed. I think somebody called the cop. The stupid guy drove away. I continued to go shopping inside. Twenty minutes later I walked outside and met a girl cop who happened to be a friend of my wife. She asked me what's going on. I told her the whole story and showed her my firearm permit. She let me go with a warning. Somehow this door ding has stopped happening to me ever since...

Last edited by hd750Li; 07-21-2011 at 07:45 PM.