View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 08:23 PM
Bimmer Loyalist

Mein Auto: E24 E39 E83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefin' Dude View Post
here is mine. got it back in September. has Dinan Exhaust, Suspension (though for some reason the passenger side is correct for Dinan, and the drivers side is standard sport drop, though both seem to have the same Koni shocks and Dinan Springs). Intravee II adaptor with timeout mod. rear AC Spoiler. Hartge 19" rims.

so far have done the VCG. rear vapor barriers. swapped out rear diff for a 2.81 instead of 3.15 (this is a long range cruiser). replaced 2 expansion tanks, NPG+ coolant, replaced fan shroud, replaced headlight adjusters, vinyl wrapped interior in vertical brushed aluminum. auto-tragic level in black carbon fiber. Memphis Audio Sub installed where the old "sub" was and its amp installed on its side next to the spare tire.

plans: entire front suspension rebuild to figure out why the car does not sit Dinan ride height all around. front brake pads and rotors at some point. flappy paddle shift levers (if i do not 6 speed swap it first). M5 tire pressure monitor retrofit (have all the pieces, just not the time right now). trailer hitch and backup camera. remapping the rear tail lights, i want to disable the lower turn signals. i do not believe in red turn signals. i have he uppers yellow and do not want the lowers blinking red when turning without the brakes on. does anybody know if this is even possible?

G~
Nice ride! What size is the exhaust outlet? 3"? Would like to see pics of the aluminium interior too. If you get more info regarding the lower turn signals, let us know. I want to change to the same tail lights that you have but have not done it since it does look kind of strange with on yellow and one red blinker.

Last edited by jayster0966; 08-02-2011 at 08:26 PM.