Reasons I would get M5 over 550 w/ Dinan:
Originally Posted by chelseafc
Dinan S1 on an F10 550 comes ever so close to stock F10 M5 performance...of course when Dinan comes out with S1 for the M5 that monster will be over 600 bhp.
In its latest iteration, I don't see any need to go for the M5. I had an E60 and the V10 under full throttle was a glorious sound. Now you'll get the same sound in both M5 and 550.
Also factor in the AWD of the 550 and it becomes an extremely capable machine.
1. Supposedly F10 M5 will be offered with xDrive
2. Dinan for M5 package will be insane.
3. M5 specific gauges and HUD. BEAUTIFUL.
4. 7 Speed DCT >> than 8 speed ZF Auto
5. Hydraulic P.S. vs. Electric
6. Much more adjust-ability of suspension, steering and transmission vs. stock car.
Yes, it will be more. But I'd say it's probably worth the $20k more.
Sophisto Grau / Oyster - Black Nappa, Anthracite Wood Gone but not forgotten.
Heaven is where the police are British, the cooks are French, the cars are German, the lovers are Italian and it is all organised by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the cooks are English, the cars are French, the lovers are Swiss, and it is all organised by the Italians