View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 07:46 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: '04 M3 / '06 650i Cab
Quote:
Originally Posted by FedUpWith335i View Post
Do you work where I do? Doubt it. My suggestion would be to not speak about things you have no understanding of.
I worked for UPS (an American company) up here in Toronto and it was the most repulsive job I've held due to the union environment. It was an eye-opener and inspired me to work harder in school. The never ending propaganda from the union leaders about the "evil company management" was sickening. Those "evil" management types are the guys running the company and creating jobs for the union workers. Without the management there would be no jobs.

Quote:
On the other hand, I can tell reading some of your posts that you are simply parroting Glenn Beck or some other such nut job. And since he is "god" to so many of you......
I am afraid you are the misinformed one in this case. I'm in Canada, where our conservative party is about 3x more liberal than the Democrats, I don't even know who Glenn Beck is.

Quote:
It's kind of sad reading some of your posts. Certainly makes me not interested in any Bimmerfest events if it means hanging out with some of this crowd.
Again...WTF? I have created a bunch of DIYs for this community and 90% of my posts are answers to other members questions.

I've read your 63 posts too, and they are mainly in the classified section or you complaining about your 335i (no surprise based on your handle).
'02 Highlander - kid hauler
'01 330Ci - winter beater

Last edited by Yorgi; 08-09-2011 at 07:50 PM.