View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 10:03 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2012 535i/2009 x5
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundmind View Post
I'm new here, thanks so much for the info. I've had my 3 series for 6 years and just placed my deposit today on a 2012 550i with M Sport. The early prices helped me quite a bit with negotiating my deal so thanks a ton. November can't come fast enough -- can't wait. I've gotta say, though, I've never loved a car as much as my 325. Still love driving it every day - I don't think many car owners of other brands can say the same thing. I've driven a ford and a honda in the past - while I didn't hate driving them or have any complaints about them at the time, I was never as enamored with them as I am with my current 3. I sure hope I don't regret moving into a larger 5-series.. I've heard some negatives about the steering having a disconnected feel.

On a side note, I noticed I wasn't able to have Black Sapphire as a color option with the M Sport package. Anyone have the Carbon Black? I hear it looks kinda blue but have yet to see it in person. Should I just stick with Jet Black?

- Nick
I agree, the 3 series is a fun car to drive
are you leasing?
when are you getting your car?

2008 328i dark graphite ,cold weather pack,USB/ ipod/black leatherette SOLD
hers: 2009 X5 alpine white, dakota tobbaco leather,sport, DHP
premium pack