View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 11:00 AM
IntarWeb Stalker

Mein Auto: 2013 335xi M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M-ratedE90 View Post
I believe the wet mouse wannabe76 (WMW76) used "anti-bacterial" at the end of the sentence, not the beginning, so the correction (antibacterial) had the appropriate lower case for the noun. This isn't Germany where nouns have to continually announce their importance, regardless of their location. The inverted commas, sorry "quotes", were there to emphasize the correction. The period/full stop was deliberately placed outside the inverted commas/"quotes" to emphasize the end of the sentence and add weight to the following one. However, the item that required the correction was "anti-bacterial.", with the "captured" period/full stop, so I am willing to entertain your comment in this regard.
You are leading the "you are dead to me" pack. Just in case youu are wondering I am going to wait in the tall weeds, just to bust you when you slip! You have been warned ///goat lover

Edit: and its WMW076 not WMW76.

Sent from my DROID2 using Bimmer

Because I can.
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwinter View Post
I agree with furby
Quote:
Originally Posted by guerilla twang View Post
Hahahaha, I like you furb, you like to live dangerously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorCook View Post
I started to google to find a picture to match furby's suggestion to Gia, but it quickly became clear it was an inappropriate search to conduct at work.