View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 10:36 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 535i ** 2002 325ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccgp View Post
just picked up my car yesterday and it has been driving me crazy about this issue. test drive was fine, but it starts to get worse everytime. It's not just from stop and go, but everytime you need to accelerate from a low speed........need to figure out either on how to drive it to over come it or read more post here to see if there is a ture fix or not.

My brother drove mine today ( he had E60 Dinan sage 2 ) and his comment is it's just a heavy car.....far way from E60 regarding of handling....may need more power to push it through.......
CCGP....i can definitly say that there is a fix for it, many of us in this thread has had their car completly fixed and behaving like a totally different car..

the issue is that we are not sure which "fix" is actually correcting the issues....my initial "tip in" was about 90% corrected with the SIB 12 09 11 patch...i then had an "engine temp sensor" replaced along with new software (cannot idenity what version) and this latest fix has turned the car into a perfect car...

what we know is this..SIB 12 09 11 seems to completly fix a few of the members here and while others it doesnt do anything...

i believe i am on the only one so far that has posted about having their "engine temp sensor" replaced...so we dont know if that is the culprit or not..

finally, there seems to be new software that some are referring to (my SA told me they flashed mine to the latest when I had the sensor replaced but cannot find that recorded anywhere)

so in the end we really dont know, the SIB fixes some, engine sensor could be a possibility and then there is this "new" update that we cannot verify....

yea i know that doesnt help, but at least wanted you to have some info around it

2011 535i*Jet Black*Oyster/Black Interior*P1*P2*Convenience Package*Split Fold Rear Seats*Anthracite Wood*

2002 325ci*Silver Metallic*Grey Interior*5 speed* Burlwood*Premium*Ski pass through

2006 X3 *retired*

1979 Chevy Corvette*White*Red Interior* 30,000 original miles