View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 06:55 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2007 X5 4.8i
Quote:
Originally Posted by XeroxGuy View Post
Alright guys, not a lot of updates on my end. I did receive a PM from the previous owner (verified from title BMW sent me and his info/rep on the other board) which he indicated "That was most likely my old car. I'm not sure why you're having issues. The only thing I had done on the car was a rear tailight then the HPFP under warranty (wasn't necessary) and the six injectors replaced.

Interesting comments in regards to the local SA and potential conflicts with the "mouse" story. I've decided to upload the service info from BMW Minnetonka for your thoughts. If there is reason to believe this is not the issue, or that I should take it to another local BMW dealer to inspect, I am open to that. I have blocked out my contact info, the SA's contact info, VIN, etc. All of the pertinent information should be included. While the original fax was 5 pages, the first was a cover so I didn't not include it here.

Looking forward to some analysis.
I'm not really sure what the issue is any longer. It appears the problem setting the SES was identified and fixed under warranty. Is the SES still being set?