View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 04:11 PM

Mein Auto: 2008 335i
Thought I would post an update to the forums to keep everyone current on the situation.

I have yet to receive a call from anyone at Suntrup regarding the situation. I have given up they will directly contact me at this point.

About an hour ago the SA from Minnetonka BMW called and let me know he received a note from his co-worker that a person by the name of Mac Williams contacted them asking for pictures of the damage to be sent to him. Funny thing, he didn't even provide a phone number to be called back at, or ask any specifics about the damage. In addition, his email address provided to Minnetonka BMW is a personal yahoo account completely unrelated to the dealership...

Anyway, I'm not sure if my formal complaint with the BBB or AG last night got to them already and thats why they reached out. Not very promising they didn't discuss any details with Minnetonka BMW, provide a return phone number, and used a personal email address.

A google search shows this name matches the Service Manager of Suntrup BMW.

Unless something magical happens tomorrow, I'm planning to pick the vehicle up and take it to an indy for a 2nd opinion.