View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 11:40 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: E46M3 & X5D
Man this topic went too wild
The point is that "they" are the people that would never afford to buy not just a BMW but any brand new car, they hate people that have better position in the society and have more than them, they are jealous to the rest of the normal society and always blame others for their situation. "They" think that somebody owes them something!!!
My understanding is that "they" are people who are too lazy to work, saying that there is no job for them, wait for the government paycheck every month to buy some weed, get some junk food and get "home" at their government supported section 8 homes, where their countless kids are grown with the same way of thinking.
This is my understanding about "them" and it's your right to criticize me if I am not right
Being a immigrant that came here with nothing, from my experience I can say that anyone who is smart, hard working and patient can succeed in America.
This country appreciates people like this and rewards them soon or later
1996 318ti E36 Hatchback 4-cyl 5SP Manual (SOLD)