View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 09:42 PM

Mein Auto: BMW 2011 535i
Quote:
Originally Posted by planet View Post
Has anyone ever recorded and posted a video of tip-in / jerky shifts, etc? I'm curious what it looks/sounds like.
you can feel it by driving or sitting in my car since you are in San Jose. I did not update my status as the dealer said everythig is ok, and drive till 15000 miles, let the car used to your style, and if it's still the issue, come back again. I saw couple posts here that it actualy does go away for them. It is crazy.....after you put so much love in it.......think about when you start from a road entry, and the car won't go after you find a gap to do it ( it means your timing is off on making the entry to the cross street, and the car on the cross road is much closer to you then you expected ) or stuck at making a U turn.....
today is my worst day as every stop and go, it did that to me.........if no other choice, I guess I have to wait for couple yesars to get 15000 as my house to my work place is less than 6 miles round trip......

you should be getting your car soon or you already got it....hope it won't do this to you....good luck