View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 07:26 PM
Ukemi - that's how I roll

Mein Auto: 2013 Audi S4 2010 MT MCS
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterasta View Post
It's just so maddening when I read people's replies to some of your posts. You are obviously very qualified and knowledgeable about what your speaking about. Your very clear that your providing the everyday consumer with a quality but cheap upgrade. Then people try to put you down on this. Every question asked of you is replied professionally. As well as high end questions. They have all been replied. Why do people always have something to say.

Anyway just thought I would say thanks.
Much appreciated. One post like this negates the bad mojo of the other dozen so no worries.

The trouble to helping via chat type scenarios is that everyone hears differently so speakers I love may sound like crap to you and vica versa so the nuamces of a helpful conversation dont convey well on just paper (aka chat board).

You are right, in most cases I lean toward the generic as engineers tend to ramble for eons when going technically specific and then your eyes just glaze over and the whole reason for the OP is lost.

So short answer if you want to go get really technical Im all for it, but get a large cup of coffee or a cold beer and lean back. Otherwise, I try to follow K.I.S.S.

Thanks Again

ps love the sub enclosure the installer did for you. Wish I had the time to do that.
2005 GC
2000 Jeep Cherokee
1997 Twin Turbo RX-7
1984 GTI Wolfsburg Edition Neuspeed and more

Last edited by Evlengr; 09-12-2011 at 08:50 PM.