View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 07:15 AM
Ukemi - that's how I roll

Mein Auto: 2013 Audi S4 2010 MT MCS
Quote:
Originally Posted by deafwish View Post
Why get so defensive when someone doesn't agree with your opinion?!
This is the internet, remember!!!

I respect that you have done some school disc jockeying, recorded some famous guys in a studio, setup some ear bleeding 40Hz+ sound systems in night clubs (lots of subs & lots of horns?!), opened for an 80's rock artist and even worked at a few radio stations, but giving people sketchy information & keyboard bashing people who prove you wrong only makes you look like an amateur.
I'm clearly not the only one who thinks like this - as you already seem to have quite the reputation among the educated car audio folks on here.
I was always taught to use my 2 ears & one mouth in proportion. Maybe you should adopt this philosophy & heaven forbid - you might learn something!

Keep rockin' those high school musicals!
Umm not getting defensive, just explaining my background for giving sound advice. Your professional background in audio and technology is in what did you say? I offered to discuss this topic like two professionals, but since you are trying to steer this into a personal vendetta of some sort. I concede you're right you're wonderful and have managed to take a post I started to help people into a shouting match. Well one nice thing about this board...ignore!
2005 GC
2000 Jeep Cherokee
1997 Twin Turbo RX-7
1984 GTI Wolfsburg Edition Neuspeed and more