Thanks Folks! We got back late on 14th and got thrust back into work mode and will update my threads above with more pix, details and video. BTW - out 2 GoPro camera's captured 250GB worth of footage across those 9 days. Lots of footage to sift through; will likely need to break up the trip into multiple videos...not sure yet.
The 335d was better than expected. Almost 30MPG across 1600 miles (80% of which was spirited driving).
- Driving the Nurburgring was fun; too bad the track was damp after the rain earlier that day
- Meeting Ron Howard at the Pistenklause (restaurant at the Am Tiergarten; At the Ring) was pretty coincidental
- Had a great dinner with Chuck (ChuckE89) and his wife in Hockenheim
- Got onto the pits of the Hockenheim Ring (by accident) and watched a bunch of Ferrari's, SLS's and GT3's turn laps
- Got the D up to 150mph on the A8 (from Ulm, Germany back to Munich).... playing "Cat and Mouse" with PyratOne's 1M. Good times!!