View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 08:30 AM
flâneur en cabriolet

Mein Auto: 2007 E93 N54
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayhyung View Post
Oh, and I am trying to change my headlight with bright and pure angel eyes! Is there any suggestion for this? I mean like, preferred product or company! : ) As soon as I get my angel eyes, I will post some pics : ) It's more than honor to be in this forum with my bimmer!!! It seems like the car would not make any problem in near future, but I would like to make sure everything is okay for the distant future.
On my 2007 e93 I replaced the stock halogen bulb that illuminates the angel eye rings with these:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002G9GL1U

I bought 2 sets of those and also a set of the same bulbs in H7 size to cover the fogs and cornering lights as well. Haven't installed the ones for the fog lights yet, but once I do the front end will all light up pretty evenly, I think. Total of about $50 for 6 bulbs to make the front lights match pretty closely was a pretty good deal, I thought.

While not as bright as a LUX LED solution, the price was right and the color matches much better than the stock halogen, and they are brighter than they were. Installation is easy - just open the hood, pop open the plastic cover on the sides, and reach in to replace the bulb.

Congratulations on your cabrio! I've had mine for about 2 months now and am still looking for excuses to drive, and grinning when I do.

Andrew

Last edited by andrew b; 09-28-2011 at 08:41 AM.