View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 01:27 PM

Mein Auto: 320I
78' E21 Project for Sale $2500.00 OBO

Hello,
I'm new at this! I need to get rid of a January 1978 BMW 320I. Some quick back ground:
- This is a project that needs to be finished
I am the third owner of the car and it has 73K miles on it. It is completely striped and ready for paint. The bottom of the car has been rubber coated completely. I have put on ground control coil overs and bilstein shocks. All new gas lines, accumulator, sending unit and fuel filter as well as freshly cleaned tanks. New braided brake lines all around with drilled front rotors with calipers and pads and brembo rear drums with new pads. All the suspension bushing are all new including control arms, sway bar and trailing arms. All new bearings have been pressed in trailing arms and in front hubs. Rear CV have had a complete rebuild with grease and boots. All suspension is on the car as well as gas tanks and diff. Diff has been completely rebuild as well. Car is a rolling chassis with E-Brake working. The heater unit has been rebuilt with new heater core, blower, bowed cables and new controls. I have all brand new rubber moldings for all windows. I have all new complete front grill, front indicators and rear light indicators. I have the original set (5) BBS 13" wheels. I also have all new chrome pieces for the whole outside of car. These are all new factory items. The engine is in good shape but still needs to be gone through. I have all original interior but need to be redone.
This car is at a good spot for someone to finish and have a great car or build it for the track.
I need to sale and looking to get about $2500.00 OBO. I have a lot of time and money in new parts in this car.

Thanks
Eric

Last edited by 178320; 10-19-2011 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Price
Advertisement