View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 06:42 AM

Mein Auto: Audi A4
M3 vs 135i... Not that simple

So long story short. I've been working since I was 16 and have saved up enough money to help my dad with a lease. I'm 20 years old and have driven an a4 for the past 4 years.*
As my lease is about to end I have ha my sights set on a 135i loaded with the lease =ing $570 a month. I can pay 300 of that each month for 3 years.*
But then my dad told me, if I plan to buy the car at the end of the lease, I should get an m3. My family has the means to pay the $930 lease a month and I would be paying $400 a month if I got the m3

My question is to all you devoted bimmer fans, is it wrong for a 20 yr old to get an m3 car? I feel like it is a car you should work years for and I mean I have save up money which is rare for a 16-20 but still? Will I have to deal with haters and jealous kids/adults saying who is this kid with an m3 not knowing I'm paying for almost half the lease?

Comments please and this isn't a troll topic or anything. I'm just in-between getting a beautiful car ( that I would literally keep till I die) now or waiting till I'm older and have the pleasure of saying, I bought this m3 on my own. Thanks.*
Advertisement