View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 05:12 AM

Mein Auto: 2010 Z4 35i
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarrowJon View Post
I have Orion Silver with Crimson Red, which I ordered, not a car on the dealer's lot. Enjoy the color combination, always get lots of positive comments, even dealer compliments, say they have not seen another like it come through the dealership. So maybe it makes in somewhat unique, not a bad thing.
That is a nice combination. I have seen one in person with that combination and it looiks great. I ordered mine as well, but with the white ivory nappa and I love the look. I always get positive comments, too. I wanted to order my new Z4 with something totally different from the colors that I normally choose for my cars and loved this color when I saw it.

As far as all the negativity from az34, I am now finding it rather amusing. He obviously believes that his opinion really matters and everyone else is off base. He seems like he has nothing better to do than make a crusade of dissing some of us. To each his own, but I have never encountered anyone like him on any board over the years. He obviously has other issues.

2006 Z4 30i - Monaco Blue, beige leather
2003 Z4 2.5- Sterling Gray, black leather
1998 Z3 2.8 - Bright Red, black leather