I agree and would add that I can pull a fairly heavy load with no significant increase in MPG.
Originally Posted by AutoUnion
Why I picked the diesel over the 35i:
1. better, more usable power in every day life
2. significantly better MPG
3. better range (that "Diesel stations are hard to find" excuse is just pure ****)
4. higher residuals (diesels are holding value much more than the 35i)
5. costs about the same
7. better on the highway than the 35i
8. more reliable. it's a proven powertrain that's been in use overseas for a long time.
Present: 2011 BMW X5 3.5d (luxury Grp / Executive Grp / Premium Sound / Navigation Grp) /Roof rack / Running boards
Present: 2010 Audi A4 2.0T
Present: 2001 Honda VFR 800 Interceptor
Present: 2002 Kawasaki ZX-6
Present: 1998 Suzuki GSX-R 750 (Track)
Retired: 2007 Subaru Outback H6