View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 11:33 PM

Mein Auto: BMW 2011 535i
don't know what happened to people with July 2011 build started to show up on this thread. mine is with latest SW, BMW engineer reviewed all of the data and confirm everything is "normal".

My car, with 2000+ miles now, have been experience less and less of this problem. I take the advise to have the car to get used to my style. I step on the gas very hard every time to tell my car to be more aggressive.....sounds silly, but it works somehow.....most of the time.

like I have posted here, without this issue, the car is very smooth and fast........a totally different car.

with this issue, you will be very frustrated.....I have to say again, a safety issue as you can not have a correct timing when you try to enter a busy cross road........I got several close call already.....

one more input....if my wife drove the car to work, for the next 2 days, this issue will be there all the time.....even it's fine when I drove it before I pass to her

I agree not all of the people has the same problem.....check with your SA is the best answer.