View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 11:30 AM
Here comes trouble!

Mein Auto: 2009 328i E90 :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by furby076 View Post
Ugh...my warranty/maintenance plan wore out. It went out Nov 11 and I thought it was going out in march. I wsa hoping for one last free service checkup. Kind of annoyed I didn't get a call from my BMW shop.

Now to find an authorized BMW mechanic for the serious stuff.

On a side note I found water on my passenger floor....there is a leak somewhere - probably the moon roof. Gonna take it in on Monday to get it checked out.
Our new to us Acadia has a leak too. Apparently a known issue but it has been in once for it already. Going back next week. Glad it has the CPO. Good luck with yours! If it's the moonroof, a seal replacement won't be cheap.

Found the still present leak in the rains last night that left my car dirty. An opportunity for the little one to show me she loves the car. We took her to get her passport application done this morning and she threw a fit demanding to ride in "Papa's Toot Toot" when I tried to put her in my wife's car. She also left me a hand print as a reminder.

(Kat, look at the full picture at your own risk! Don't blame me if it pains you!)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0086.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	128.2 KB
ID:	301383  

Quote:
Originally Posted by furby076 View Post
You will rue this day, RUE THIS DAY

Last edited by cwinter; 11-16-2011 at 11:35 AM.