View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 11:58 AM
I Am The Machine

Mein Auto: Dreier, Fünfer & Siebener
Quote:
Originally Posted by drive by72 View Post
Lou is right. I paid nada for le truck. I actually got paid to take it. 200 dollars to be exact.

I am going to look at an e36 tonight as well, for the low low price of 150 dollars. It's in limp mode I think. Yes it's autotragic and it's a bit beat up. Good running engine and a LSD though. Potential rallycar? Maybe...
Wow.....what. You got a truck and car for a net of $50. That's intense. Want picks of the truck too, car looks good for $150.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad31late View Post
Yum, whiskey is the shiz!!!!
Good whiskey is good. Homemade whiskey, I dunno.
verall not in bad shape. Interior is almost flawless. Brand new tires. Fux yah[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poorboysracing View Post
Worked on a supercharged 3.8 Buick regal gs tonight.

Hilarious to watch a Buick roast its front tires off up the road
My dad had a 2000 Bonneville SSEi, same 3.8 s/c V6 in it, it was pretty quick and the exhaust note was nice, but the torque steer was inexcusable. You could feel the wheel yank to the side.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeGerman View Post
In other news, I got the Turner chip installed in my friend's E34 this morning. Zoom zoom!

Nice! Pretty picture.

FWIW, Rover wiring is retarded. Had to pull a trailer this weekend and the trailer wiring wasn't in place yet. There's a factor connector behind the tail light, rectangular 8 pin. Rover sells a trailer wiring kit that plugs into the connector and provides a *European* 7-pin connector to hook to the trailer, but it's not the same as American 7 pins. Oh, and that retails for $255. And you still need a converter to American 7 pin. So I thought I'd splice in a quick 4 flat to the wires. Nope. Separate turn signal and brake light wires don't play nice with the trailer. Had to hunt down a converter for that too. It looks hella ghetto rigged behind the taillight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimKlim View Post
You're a derbanana