View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 12:58 PM
I Am The Machine
Mein Auto: Dreier, Fünfer & Siebener
Originally Posted by drive by72 View Post
Lou is right. I paid nada for le truck. I actually got paid to take it. 200 dollars to be exact.

I am going to look at an e36 tonight as well, for the low low price of 150 dollars. It's in limp mode I think. Yes it's autotragic and it's a bit beat up. Good running engine and a LSD though. Potential rallycar? Maybe...
Wow.....what. You got a truck and car for a net of $50. That's intense. Want picks of the truck too, car looks good for $150.

Originally Posted by Brad31late View Post
Yum, whiskey is the shiz!!!!
Good whiskey is good. Homemade whiskey, I dunno.
verall not in bad shape. Interior is almost flawless. Brand new tires. Fux yah[/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by Poorboysracing View Post
Worked on a supercharged 3.8 Buick regal gs tonight.

Hilarious to watch a Buick roast its front tires off up the road
My dad had a 2000 Bonneville SSEi, same 3.8 s/c V6 in it, it was pretty quick and the exhaust note was nice, but the torque steer was inexcusable. You could feel the wheel yank to the side.
Originally Posted by ZeGerman View Post
In other news, I got the Turner chip installed in my friend's E34 this morning. Zoom zoom!

Nice! Pretty picture.

FWIW, Rover wiring is retarded. Had to pull a trailer this weekend and the trailer wiring wasn't in place yet. There's a factor connector behind the tail light, rectangular 8 pin. Rover sells a trailer wiring kit that plugs into the connector and provides a *European* 7-pin connector to hook to the trailer, but it's not the same as American 7 pins. Oh, and that retails for $255. And you still need a converter to American 7 pin. So I thought I'd splice in a quick 4 flat to the wires. Nope. Separate turn signal and brake light wires don't play nice with the trailer. Had to hunt down a converter for that too. It looks hella ghetto rigged behind the taillight.
// Chad //
// 2006 BMW 330i Sport 6MT // 2006 Toyota Highlander Hybrid //
// 1997 Range Rover 4.0 // 1994 Range Rover Classic //
// 1997 Land Rover Discovery // 1998 Land Rover Discovery //
// 2009 Kawasaki Concours 14 // 2006 Kawasaki Ninja 250 //
// 1999 Chevy Tahoe //
Ok...this is getting ridiculous. Someone come buy a few of these things.

Originally Posted by SlimKlim View Post
You're a derbanana