View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 06:00 AM

Mein Auto: X5
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerry9870 View Post
Hey

When i say cold i mean does the car display the symptoms when the car has just been started up ( cold start ) or when it has been ran, can you describe the noise for me, I think i know what maybe causing you this issue but I need to be sure first, run through the whole sequence of what happens when you put your key in the car for the first time, what mode gear you select, what noise appears etc

Gerry
Hello,

When I start the car it doesn't make an odd noise, just a normal noise like it always does. Then when I want to move it I put it in D and when I give gass to advance the car makes a noise that you can compare with giving to much gass and then the car starts moving so it doesn't move immeadialty as it is supposed to when you put it in D. When I'm driving the car in D there is no noise it's only when I stop and move again that there's the same noise and the delay in movement as when I've just put it in D. When I put the transmission in R it moves forwards without any noise (just like it is supposed to do in D).

Last edited by azmaz; 12-02-2011 at 06:01 AM.