View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 07:30 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 328i Convertible
Hi ctuna: So you think the one in the ebay is good? Yes, physics gives me a headache. I tried to read the reviews on amazon of those solar panels. I would read them twice and still no idea what they were saying with those numbers. I intend to study them because I should really know more about this since I am the only one with this problem. OBD2 port? I don't think I have seen it but since like you said, it should be there. I will sure try to look for it tomorrow. It is winter and I don't even see that much sun here this week. Gloomy like in London. I am thinking during winter, I may just have to burn off some gas and get the battery charged every weekend. But of cos I will want to get the battery maintained during the day as much as possible. We get alot of sun during the spring, summer and early fall here in Atlanta.

Unfortunately my car stays in the deck or covered parking most of the time during the day. But if the sun is plentiful, I can get my car parked in front of the building with a pass, max 3 hours. Is that good enough? So should this solar panel will only be up when the car is parked?