View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 05:45 PM
Matty K.

Mein Auto: 2011 535i Jet Black
Point well taken. I think it is a natural phenomenon as the music industry grapples with digital delivery and its implications.

Regarding your question -

Because Sirius' sound quality is execrable. I'd rather listen to AM radio. With Web Radio you can get all the talk radio you can handle, which to me is the sole Sirius value proposition.

Spotify differs from Pandora and MOG in two basic ways: They have the most music (Spotify has the most period), and they let me listen to whatever I want, not just a station. I like and use Pandora as well, but it's a far cry from Spotify - except for iDrive integration . I refuse to resort to BT and trying to use the smartphone interface.

MOG looks pretty good, but Spotify is the sweet spot for features I want. I have a huge music collection (well 270 Gigs, anyway), but I don't want to have to tote it around - and it's a drop in the bucket compared to the selection on Spotify or MOG. I don't have to buy the songs, I don't have to download the songs. I just load a playlist and play them.