Thread: 328i v 335i
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 06:01 PM
Freedom isn't free!!

Mein Auto: '06 Sonora/Beige 330i :-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny5280 View Post
Cripes the two of you (tturedraider) sound like audiophiles arguing albums versus CDs. While you go on and on with the details of mounting and aligning a cartridge to a Dual turntable the rest of the world is taking advantage of the benefits of the CD.
The fact of the matter is you can't dispute the laws of physics. And I'll refer you to my first post.

The fact, whether appreciated by the majority of individuals, is the the inline six cylinder design is inherently balanced and the inline four cylinder is not, cannot and never will be a naturally balanced design. That sounds to me more like the characteristics of the album with the inline six matching more closely the characteristics of the CD.

Keep Right, Except to Pass

Than & Then usage - "It was hotter than hades (comparison). Then later on (time) it got cool."

2006 330i Sonora w/ ActiveAutoWerke flash tune - I like it!
2004 330i ZHP Imola/NB - missed
2000 328i TiAg - gone but not forgotten

BMW CCA member #388003 - www.bmwcca.org Use me as a referral, you could win a one day ///M Driving School!