View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 10:53 PM

Mein Auto: 2000 528i
Thanks for the replies. I didn't think that would be a great idea. You want to know what's really crazy? This guy has had my car for the head replacement since Sept 10 and just sent this email now. That means he's had my car for 3 month 2 days. My transmission went on my 01 Tahoe in the first week of November. Talked to a friend of my dad who has a transmission shop and he rebuilt the tranny in exactly one week!!!! Dropped it off on Sunday and picked it up the next Sunday. I personally don't know the time involved in each job, but I know the tranny rebuild was a major job and my bimmer should have been back. The only reason I wasn't raising hell about getting my car back was because I had to use the money to get the tranny fixed. That was then and this is now. Anyone know what this part (bottom end of engine) and job might cost me? I live in middle GA, but would be willing to travel to the Atlanta area to get it done. I guess now I'll start the search for the engine bottom see what I can come up with. Thanks guys......and girls if there were any.....lol

Until Later.......