View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 11:26 AM

Mein Auto: 03 745li
Honestly dont see hardly any smoke but havent really just let it idle and kept a close eye on the issue really I will try that today when I get home from work let it idle in my garage with it open! lol

Any idea on where or how to get the software who to contact? I used to run MIL eliminators on my Cobra Mustang which had NO CATs on it what so ever straight pipes and I passed emissions for years no issues what so ever so not to worry about the legal side if you will but I do understand the nature of it...

I mean I know plenty of places to get inspected and JUST BUY a sticker but the damn light is WHAT bothers me the most staring me in the face for hours..

Does that not just burn you up staring at the light on in your car? I think we are allowed one readiness code will check into it to make sure but I believe we are and you are EXACTLY RIGHT my light comes on every 3rd day after reset... pisses me off everytime

Anyway thanks again for all the help and advise seems like BMW should have stepped in here if its SUCH a BIG Known issue and SUPER COSTLY REPAIR... WOW

Last edited by C4love; 12-13-2011 at 03:16 PM. Reason: spelling