View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 12:37 AM
bimmerfest Supporting Member

Mein Auto: 2012 535i White M Sport
The idea is good. I too have an Alpine white with M Sport. I opened the link, first impressions are that they are a little high and the design wasn't all that. Keep looking; I am sure there has to be something else out there that may have a better fit and look. These looked a little bland and cheap to me. I am sure someone else here can suggest another company or option.

If I were to add them, I think I might try and match the color of the "M" symbal on the rim and do a blue or red color. If available, I might go as far as letting the "M" logo appear. I don't see a problem with that; I would never change the rear logo from my 535i. For one, anyone who knows a M car would easily distinguish that it wasn't a true M. However, since the M is legitimate for my package, I don't see changing or adding the logo in other places on the car. I don't see that as cheating. As a matter of fact, I am starting to look to see if some "M" logged cornering side lights exist. I was able to get the M floor mats and they look great in the car!

Good luck with your decision.