12-19-2011, 02:43 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Join Date: Oct 2011
Mein Auto: '09 335i msport
My performance wants:
Originally Posted by dtc100
Can you give me some examples of the performance measures you prefer over the other brands? And what are the other brands you are comparing?
The MB C class is not a fair comparison, it is designed with comfort in mind, not driving dynamics.
- RWD, (which throw out Acura, Lexus, and Audi right there)
- Cornering and quick n precise maneuverability.
- Steering feedback. This it seems i'm going to miss.
- Having a Manual transmission is very important to me as well.
- Tight suspension.
- Great braking.
- $49k or under price tag.
Other ancillary things I really care about.
- Getting a loaner car when my car is in for service. (thus shopping only luxury brands)
- Quality materials in the interior.
- Good nav display and functionality.
- And of course styling that appeals to me personally.
Really a CPO M3 fits the bill for me. But the interior of the e90 never really lit my fire and I didn't really want a v8. I'm probably going to get an F30, keep it for 6 or 7 yrs, then get a CPO M3.
Last edited by 7or8; 12-19-2011 at 02:44 PM.