View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 09:17 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: RAV4
Thanks for the responses. I want to clarify something so that you don't misunderstand my meaning. I am 31 and i have reached a point where I am ready to go from regular to luxury and for me if I buy a luxury car, I think of BMW and the status it has. I have no self confidence issue. I have not driven a BMW, so i can't say that I love the way it drives so I am buying it, I am sure once I test drive it that will be the biggest factor for buying a BMW.

Again, thanks for the responses, I live in Delaware, we get snow but only a few days a year so I guess I don't need the xdrive.

I will check with my insurance and find out how much premiums are.

Just wanted to get the feel of the leasing range, coz on tv you see $299 or $349 a month for the bmw lease and then you read that it costs a lost to lease a bmw $600- $700 so I though I would ask here from the people who lease it what has been their experience.

When i go to the dealer, and ask for numbers for the lease, is there anything particular that I need to keep in mind, can we negotiate on lease deals? how do you get around not paying a downpayment?