View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 08:28 AM

Mein Auto: 2008 535xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nube1kenobi View Post
Mine started with the turn signal failure, then brake, then reverse light... they kept cycling all over. When I looked, the connector was toast and that brown/white terminal was loose (possibly bad insertion) and burnt. You would think that somethng like that would pop a fuse but never did... and all the bulbs were good.
Humorous. Mine started with an Engine Malfunction.... well not really I assume, but that's what happened yesterday. Was out driving and got the Engine Malfunction... Reduced power. Bummer, really was looking forward to the Christmas road trip. Anyway, I call the dealer and let them know I'm on my way... limping. Exiting the interstate, I signal right - another chime! Right Rear turn signal malfunction... *expletive* On my way down the ramp I press the brake pedal - another chime! Right Brake Light malfunction *expletive with laugh*. Then when I get to the dealer I pull into the wrong spot, have to back up and.... Right Reverse light malfunction *laugh*.

At least it all happened on the way to the dealer. I'm driving a sweet bare bones 328i now that can't go across state lines. It's like I have another ankle bracelet.