View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 06:47 AM
Cogito Ergo Zoom

Mein Auto: 325iT
Quote:
Originally Posted by franka View Post
Yes I agree but then the list is based on their performance in 2011 and Massa had (one of) his worst years. Massa has been very fast in the past. 2012 will make or break him.

I'm really looking forward to 2012. And I'm cheering for Red Bull again and also the newly, renamed Lotus Renualt with Kimi. It will be interesting to see if it takes Kimi as long as Schumi to get up to speed.
I think that due to his age , and the fact that he was still racing, Kimi should get back up to speed pretty quickly. I think his problems will come from his disinterest in testing and development. The only nock against Kimi is that all he wants to do is sit in a fast car and drive. He's certainly very good at it, but if the Lotus isn't fast out of the box, they could be in trouble.

I'm obviously not hoping for more redbull dominance. Two things I think will help get the Reds back in front: first is history, ie: Adrien Newey wins two championships in a row, then goes off the boil. Second, I think the new diffuser and exhaust regs. will help Ferrari as we saw at Silverstone.

Oh, and one more thing, Alonso. Love him or hate him, the boy can flat out drive. He's also molded the team around himself. Give him a competitive car, and watch out.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...?id=1338939628
"I May Be Going To Hell In A Bucket But At Least I'm Enjoying The Ride"