- Sport Seats
- Compass Mirror
- Park Distance Control - Rear
- M Leather Steering Wheel
- M Aerodynamics Package
- High Gloss Shadow Line
- Anthracite Roof Liner
- M Door Sill Finishers
- M Shift Knob (Manual Transmission Only)
- M Footrest
- Garage Door Opener
- 4-Way Power Lumbar Support
- Sirius Satellite Radio w/ 1 yr Subcription
- Smoker`s Package
- 19inch Mixed-width Performance Tires- Style 313M
- Carbon Leather Trim
- Piano Black Centre Console (BMW Individual)
- Stainless Steel Pedals
- BMW Performance Parts Power Kit w/ Engine Cooling Ducts
- BMW Performance Parts Sport Exhaust
ZRW - Executive Package
- Voice Control
- BMW Apps
- BMW Individual Audio System - Navigation
- Smart Phone Integration

Final Price including Taxes $61,123 - MSRP $60100 paid $58,200 plus taxes
Did a purchase not a lease at 1.9% $1060 a month

Think I did OK either way I will enjoy the car and it was only produced for 2 months Here is more info on this Special Edition.

BMW Canada is pleased to introduce the MY2011 BMW 335i xDrive Sedan Special Edition available only from
Production Weeks 27 through 35 (July/August).
The 335i xDrive Sedan Special Edition combines true exclusivity with enhanced driving dynamics. For the first time on a BMW 3 Series Sedan, 19" alloy wheels are fitted from the factory. The Style 313M wheel compliments the M Aerodynamic Kit to create a sporty and appealing design package. The highlight of the interior is the Carbon Leather trim, directly from the M3 Sedan. BMW has never used this interior trim on any model other than the M3. With a focus on interior aesthetics, the Smokers Package is installed in the centre console, including a cover for the ashtray and 12V socket. The centre console is trimmed with BMW Individual Piano Black wood for a deep and glossy finish. The interior is completed with an array of stainless steel pedals.
Vehicle dynamics will be further accentuated with the BMW Performance Parts Power Kit, increasing the engine output to 320hp (+20hp) and 332 lb-ft (+32lb-ft). The Power Kit, with its Overboost Function will allow temporary torque output of up to 369 lb-ft. Combined with the BMW Performance Parts Sport Exhaust, this cat-back exhaust system adds style and presence with its single-wall stainless steel finishers and pronounced acoustics.
The BMW 335i xDrive Sedan Special Edition will be offered in two exclusive colour combinations:
1. Jerez Black Metallic Paint with Black Dakota Leather upholstery
Jerez Black has only been offered on the BMW M3 until now.
2. Ruby Black Metallic Paint with Oyster Dakota Leather upholstery
Ruby Black is from the BMW Individual range of paints. This exclusive paint with Xirallicฎ pigments reveal a subtle red undertone in specific light conditions.
While the 335i xDrive Special Edition is enhanced with a plethora of additional standard equipment, an optional Executive Package (ZRW) and 6-Speed Automatic Transmission with M Steptronic Shift Paddles (ZER) will also be available.
The pricing of the 335i xDrive Special Edition will be communicated shortly.
Due to the limited production, vehicles will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. With the additional lead time required to build these Special Editions, retailers are requested to submit orders for these editions by Friday May 27th using the attached order form. When completing the order form, please anticipate your requirements for the remainder of the year and order accordingly.
Complete equipment details for the MY2011 335i xDrive Sedan Special Edition is attached.
For administrative convenience, this document may include references, processes or information for authorized BMW car retailers, authorized BMW SAV retailers and/or authorized BMW Individual retailers. All references, processes or information related to BMW SAVs and/or BMW X5s are intended ONLY for authorized BMW SAV retailers. All references, processes or information related to the BMW Individual Collection are intended ONLY for authorized BMW Individual retailers. Page 1 of 5

3 Series-2011-11

For use within the BMW organization only

Tel.: 905-428-4915 Fax: 905-428-4940
BMW Canada Inc.
2011 Product Planning Bulletin
Special Edition Package (ZRP/ZRS)
• M Sport Package
• SportSeats
• High Gloss-Shadow Line
• AnthraciteRoofLiner
• M Leather Steering Wheel
• Heated Steering Wheel deleted
• M Aerodynamics Package
• M Door Sill Finishers
• M Shift Knob (Manual Transmission Only)
• M Footrest
• Alarm System
• Garage Door Opener
• Comfort Access
• Auto Dimming Mirrors, Exterior
• 4-way Lumbar Support, Power
• Compass Mirror
• Park Distance Control, Rear
• Sirius Satellite Radio with 1-year Subscription
• Smokers Package
• 19" Style 313M
• Mixed-width Performance Tires
• Carbon Leather Trim (from BMW M3)
• Piano Black Centre Console (BMW Individual)
• Stainless Steel pedals
• BMW Performance Parts Power Kit
• Foglights deleted to accomodate engine cooling ducts
• BMW Performance Parts Sport Exhaust
19" Style 313M Alloy Wheel
Carbon Leather Trim
(Red stitching shown not included)
Stainless Steel Pedals
BMW Performance Parts Sport Exhaust
BMW Performance Parts Power Kit with additional engine cooling ducts
Executive package (ZRW)
• Navigation
• Voice Control
• Smart Phone Integration
• BMW Apps
• BMW Individual Audio System
6-Speed Automatic Transmission with M Steptronic Shift Paddles (ZER)
For administrative convenience, this document may include references, processes or information for authorized BMW car retailers, authorized BMW SAV retailers and/or authorized BMW Individual retailers. All references, processes or information related to BMW SAVs and/or BMW X5s are intended ONLY for authorized BMW SAV retailers. All references, processes or information related to the BMW Individual Collection are intended ONLY for authorized BMW Individual retailers.

3 Series-2011-11
Issued 05/13/11
For use within the BMW organization only
BMW Canada Inc.
Jerez Black Metallic Paint & Black Dakota Leather Upholstery (ZRS)
Note: Diopside Black Metallic paint shown. Jerez Black Metallic is a slightly lighter shade of black.
Note: Carbon Leather Trim not shown
For administrative convenience, this document may include references, processes or information for authorized BMW car retailers, authorized BMW SAV retailers and/or authorized BMW Individual retailers. All references, processes or information related to BMW SAVs and/or BMW X5s are intended ONLY for authorized BMW SAV retailers. All references, processes or information related to the BMW Individual Collection are intended ONLY for authorized BMW Individual retailers. Page 3 of 5

Ruby Black Metallic Paint & Oyster Dakota Leather Upholstery (ZRP)
Note: Carbon Leather Trim not shown

Last edited by BOJANGLOS; 01-01-2012 at 11:22 AM.