View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 01:51 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 760Li
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceFX View Post
Hey DFEL750I.......
if you get this tool of eBay or from the sellers web site www.ecusells.com you just plug it in, read the MMI coding, go to command line 3002 and very simply edit the ASCII code. You won't 'brick' it!
You will see other options become available as you change the code. It really is quite simple.
In addition to making all the features of my car work on the MMI I have also added to my MMI the following AUX, OIL Level, Check Control and Bluetooth.

I wish I owned the company that makes this tool........there is no reward in this for me......

I experimented heaps with it. I added things, I removed things, I continually changed the information on my MMI and it didn't falter once. it just followed whatever commands I gave it....
are you getting those commands in the MMI on the audio section or other sections? I have most of those on my 760 like the oil level (like any other 7) and the heated seat controls and what-not. Are they getting added to their respective sub-sections like under climate or car or what?

Dude, you are the man! As far as not getting any benefits, you are helping out a BUNCH of people and you can probably sell your services in Australia.