View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 06:51 PM
(formerly SD 335is)

Mein Auto: '06 Z4 MR | '11 335is E92
Quote:
Originally Posted by CE750Jockey View Post
I'll be driving in from Cleveland on the 17th. Question for you guys: The F30 is going to be in Detroit, but not at the Cleveland show a month later, forcing me to drive 3 hours to see it. One of the CAs at a Cleveland dealer says it WON'T be at the Cleveland show. Any ideas why? The only thing I can figure is that obviously BMW is an official sponsor for the Detroit show, but maybe only local dealerships at Cleveland. Yes? No?
At the LA Auto Show BMW showed the i8 and i3, the M5, and a Frozen Silver E92 M3 (but no F30 of course) which leads me to believe that BMW NA was the official exhibitor. At the San Diego Auto Show, none of these were there so it was just cars from local dealers.

I think that Cleveland has the same status as San Diego in the national auto shows. They're just not top tier! I would think that if local dealers have F30s they would have them at the show, but they may only have the initial three that they will be allocated, two 328i in the Modern and Luxury Lines, and a 335i in the Sport Line, and those may already be sold.
Hers: 2011 335is Coupe (E92) | Le Mans Blue Metallic | Black Dakota Leather | Dark Glacier Aluminum | 6MT | ED 5/12/11

BMWCCA #444696 - Click to join and a chance to win a 1-Day M School at the BMW Performance Center!