View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 09:27 AM

Mein Auto: 2008 M5
Unhappy Im Pissed

Guys I am cruising North Carolina 401 in my M5 when some kid behind me in an Acura pulls up on my bumper. I ignored him for a minute than the idiot pulls beside me and gesture for me to follow him. I still ignored him so he got behind me again at the traffic light. I said screw it let me embarrass this idiot so I can go on about my business. I pressed the M button and put the car in Manual. the light changed (Bear in ind that I was driving over an hour in "D". I punch the gas and the beast lurges forward. I forgot I was in shift mode and redlined the car in first gear. My BEemer went into Modified power down mode and the engine light came on. REDUCED Power. As the Kid in the Acura passes me I reset the car and pulls beside him. He give me that. "ha you Lost" I rolled down my windows and scream "dude this is a V10 500 HP Beast. He screams back ha and thios 4Cyljust beat your ass. I am speechless, I am still loking for this little AHole so I can take his title.Funny thing is; I am the only registered M5 in Fayetteville Nc according to the DMW, so every 19 year old with a 4 Cylinder is looking for me so they can talk ****.